You are my eyes, lead me to comprehend the changing of the four seasons.
You are my eyes, lead me to pass through the crowds.

(The original singer became totally blind at the age of 15. He wrote this song for his mom.)

你是我的眼, written by 蕭煌奇, sung by 林宥嘉

如果我能看得見 就能輕易地分辨白天黑夜  If I could see, I would be able to  tell day from night.

就能準確地在人群中 牽住你的手    I would be able to hold your hand precisely in the crowds.

如果我能看得見 就能駕車帶你到處遨遊     If I could see, I could drive you around,
就能驚喜的從背後 給你一個擁抱                I could give you a hug from behind as a surprise.

如果我能看得見 生命也許完全不同             If I could see, my life might be completely different
可能我想要的 我喜歡的我愛的 都不一樣  What I want, what I like, what I love, might not be the same

眼前的黑不是黑 你說的白是什麼白   The black in front of my eyes is not black. What is the white you  are speaking of?
人們說的天空藍 是我記憶中那團白雲背後的藍天  People talk about sky blue; it’s in my memory of white clouds on a blue background 

我望向你的臉 卻只能看見一片虛無             I look towards your face, but all I can see is nothing.
是不是上帝在我眼前遮住了簾 忘了掀開      Is it a curtain that the god’s pulled in front of my face, and has forgotten to reopen

你是我的眼 帶我領略四季的變換  You are my eyes, leading me to comprehend the changing of the four seasons.
你是我的眼 帶我穿越擁擠的人潮  You are my eyes, leading me to pass through the crowds.

你是我的眼 帶我閱讀浩瀚的書海    You are my eyes, guiding me to read in a vast sea of books.
因為你是我的眼 讓我看見這世界就在我眼前 Because you are my eyes, I can see the world is in front of me.

 

創作者介紹

Just Vegan 健康新生活

瓶子 發表在 痞客邦 PIXNET 留言(0) 人氣()